- Refurbishment Work
- Recon Accessory Supply
- Contact Us
January 1, 1970
DM-25 (Capacity 20-25 t/h)
DM-30 (Capacity 30-35 t/h)
DM-45 (Capacity 40-60 t/h)
DM-50 (Capacity 80-100 t/h)
DM-60 (Capacity 100-120 t/h)
Designed For the Contractor on the go MDM features :
- Easy Operation and Less Maintenance.
- Designed for the International Market.
- Proper Drying and Homogeneous Mixing of Aggregate.
- Modular Design for Containerized Transport.
- Proper Asphalt Coating and Saving.
- Easy to Operate. Low Dust Emissions.
- Less Fuel Consumption. Completely pre-wired-Get Set and Go.
- Accuracy in Quality Control.
- No Civil Works-Massive Savings
ABOUT MOBILE HOT MIX ASPHALT PLANT:
- A new, Low Cost Plant for Production of Mobile Asphalt Drum Mix Plant.
- The Plant Produces Up to 90 tons of hot mix asphalt product an hour.
- The portable Units are Trailer – Mounted/ Tractor Mounted are easily Moved from one Job site to another site and Arriving at a new site the plant can be rapidly set-up for operation within just a few hours.
- Fully meets the needs of contractors who do a lot of small projects such villages Road, Parking Lots and PMGSY Works. But it is also well suited for secondary roads, especially those in rural areas
- Cranes are not required for set up. The plant includes cables to interconnect the units. They can be quickly plugged into receptacles of the various units.
COLD AGGREGATE FEEDER UNIT:
- The hoppers have been properly designed with slopes, allowing a constant discharge or dust is fitted with vibratory motor to ensure the free flow. Each hopper is equipped with an adjustable opening door that determines the discharge quantity for the materials capacity in outlet, as a function of specific weight of materials.
- It is also possible to increase or decrease the total capacity without varying the preset settings by means of master control.
DRYING & MIXING UNIT:
- The Dryer unit is long rotating cylindrical. It is mounted on sturdy and robust steel structure.
- The electronic Two-Stage high-pressure jet burner is mounted on the chassis on the input side.
- The rotation of Drum is through heavy-duty gearbox, coupled with motor through suitable coupling.
- The Drum is also supported by 4 Nos. of Trunnions rollers running on heavy-duty bearings.
- This Drum is divided into two zones viz
1.HEATING + DRYING ZONE
- The thermo-drum is completely insulated with ceramic Glass wool and covered with Stainless Steel sheet to prevent the heat losses and to save fuel as well as the life of the drum.
- External insulation with ceramic wool and covered with suitable shick sheet
- Tested tube nest for diathermic oil circulation.
- Thermic duct, Manhole, Lifting hooks, Breather pipe.
- Electronic High-Pressure Jet Burner.
- Heavy duty Jacketed Asphalt Pump.
CONTROL PANEL BOARD:
- Fully Automatic computerized control Panel with Latest Microprocessor Technology with Printer for Operation of the plant.
- Fully Automatic computerized control Panel with Control Cabin Fitted with Air Conditioner and Micro Controller Based Control Panel with printer and Computer Affording Total Control for Operation of The Plant from the Keyboard with the Relevant Software.